No, we are an interactive educational play space where children and families can create together. We do however have drop-off programs for an additional fee.
No! You may purchase a day pass. Please see the hours & directions page for admission information.
We require waivers for the health and safety of all our staff and the families that we serve.
- Children must remain within hugs reach or eye view at all times.
- We do not allow outside food or beverages. Certain exceptions are made, please call for details.
- Please put away all toys when you are finished playing.
- NO SHOES ARE ALLOWED. Socks must be worn at all times.
- Waivers are required.
- Daily cleaning & disinfecting of hard toys and surfaces with bleach wipes & Lysol.
- Daily washing of soft toys & costumes.
- Maintaining stocked sanitizing stations for customer & staff use.
- Encouraging hand washing before entry to Imajine That.
- A rigorous nightly cleaning routine.
- Lots of TLC and elbow grease.
We do not have a specific breastfeeding area, but we do allow feeding in a private party room, when they are available.
Yes! Both of our bathrooms are equipped with changing tables.
Yes, all employees have a current CORI on file.
The arts & crafts area closes early so that our staff can have sufficient time to clean and prepare for the next day of creativity!
We ask that you clean up after your child so that every family who visits Imajine That can have an equally happy & healthy experience.
Yes, please. Let’s keep Imajine That clean for our children!
Yes, you may utilize the coat and shoes bins in the main entry way.