Imajine That and Little Sprouts are proud to present Tots & Tykes at Winnekenni Castle. Each Tuesday during the Summer from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM, the teachers from Little Sprouts & Imajine That will guide the children and their parents through educational and creative workshops designed to stimulate little minds.
The activities will change each week and will all be based on the chosen themes. Each day starts with free play and family engagement activities such as bubbles, freeze dance, play-dough and other sensory activities. Then the real fun starts with 2-4 interactive crafts and activities, with snack and a transition activity in the middle! Tuesdays have never been so much fun!
Into the JungleViva La CarnivalWild, Wild West!Kids in SpaceBeach LuauPeace, Love & Tie DyeDino Dig!Paint, Splatter, Mess!
*Please note that this is not a summer drop-off program, but a fun, interactive time for family engagement!
- This is a fun, family engagement program for ages 2 and up.
- This event takes place at Winnekenni Castle in Haverhill. Doors open at 10:00am at Winnekenni Castle 347 Kenoza Ave Haverhill, MA 01830.
- The cost is $8/child, adults are free. $5 of the $8 admission fee goes to the Winnekenni Castle Foundation.
- Please bring sunscreen!
- Also bring a towel and a change of clothes for your children, in case activities are messy.
- Registration closes the Monday before the event day at 3pm. Pre-registration IS REQUIRED. We DO NOT allow drop-ins.
- Bathrooms are located inside the castle.
- Parking is available outside the castle.
Spots are limited and registration is required to attend these classes. The deadline to register is 3pm, the Monday before the event date. Payment is required upon registration.
Click the link below to register; pay via Paypal/Credit Card through Family ID:
*If you are unable to register through family ID, that means that we've reached our maximum amount of guests for the event. We sell out fast, so be sure to register at your earliest convenience! We do not allow walk-ins the day of the event!*