Who We Are
We are the premier destination on Boston's North Shore for indoor play, birthday parties, workshops, and daily curriculum. Our unique 12,000 square foot playspace offers a unique opportunity for families to explore, create, and learn together in a safe and educational way.
Party With UsWe know how to party! Sit back, relax, and let us do all the planning. Guests get 2 fun filled hours of play time at Imajine That, and an hour in a private birthday room. We offer a variety of party packages, themes and add-ons. Let us handle the party prep and clean up!
News & Events
- September 2014 Workshops & Calendar
- Now Enrolling for Imajine That University Preschool Program Email Janet today!
- Imajine That founder Susan Leger Ferraro talks about how to develop incredible employees
- Imajine That Featured in North Shore Magazine
- Imajine That offers customized extra curricular activities inside various LPS. These activities are offered to children in 1st-4th grade during the scheduled school hours. All activities reinforce the school culture and academic skills that the students learn during the school day.
- This great partner has come in and sponsored the Whole Foods Play Mart. Our play mart allows children to “go” grocery shopping and pick various healthy nutritious foods and cash out at the cash register. This is a great opportunity for families to practice basic math skills with their little ones. Once a quarter and during special events, you will find a representative from Whole Foods Andover talking to our visitors about healthy eating, shopping on a budget, and even handing out FREE samples!
- This amazing partnership has allowed us to experience many exciting opportunities. WBGH award winning series “Between the Lions” has sponsored a literacy area for families. This is a great area to sit back read a great story together and/or have your little one dress up and put on a show for you. Another great WGBH show, Peep and the Bid Wide World has created an exclusive interactive app for children to utilize in the Museum. This app is a fun creative way to have children learn various STEM skills.
- This great partner collaborates with us in many ways. You can find some of their delicious food in our café for lunch. Salvatore’s also donates all the materials needed for our popular “Make your own pizza” workshop. This is a great workshop that is offered to children and families on a daily basis. This workshop not only allows the child to learn how to make a pizza, but also discusses how to make pizza a nutritious option; as well as a great fine motor activity for the children!
- These great friends visit our programs in LPS and BPS three days a week. They work side by side with the students to support the development of language and literacy skills. Who doesn’t love to learn through play?
- Imajine That is inside various BPS offering extended learning day programs for children in the K0-2nd grade. These programs integrate BPS curriculum to ensure that all the children are successful and hitting their academic milestones. This programs run inside the schools until 6pm daily to support working families needs.
- This partnership has sponsored a “hospital baby nursery” play area for children. This is a great area for your little one to come in and learn how to take care of potential baby sister or brother! You can teach your little one how to bath a baby, dress them and even buckle them in a car seat. This is a great opportunity to increase the little ones social-emotional skills. Every child will be a father, mother, aunt or uncle one day!
- Our great friends from Lowell General Circle of Health came in and created a child friendly doctors office for children to play in. Your child can come in and get familiar with all those “scary things” found in a doctor’s office. This is a great opportunity to learn and expand ones vocabulary skills. Who doesn’t love to dress up in scrubs and a lab coat?
- This great partner joins Imajine That every Friday to offer Kids Karate classes. This program will teach the children several important skills such as socio-emotional, gross motor, self-confidence and discipline.
- This partnership allows both organizations an opportunity to provide education, workforce development training, coaching, mentoring and support to teen mothers. These teens intern at Imajine That, where the focus is to improve their soft skills and adult child interactions.